Cargo Terms & Conditions
- Return prices are double one way prices. Check our rates here.
- ALL PRICES ARE ONE WAY ONLY.
- All prices are per unit unless otherwise stated.
- All cargo and deliveries must be arranged to meet the cargo boat and goods must be booked on board.
- Facilities for receiving and transporting frozen, chilled or perishible goods may be provided. Pre-booking is essential.
- Suppliers of palleted cargo must ensure that pallets are presented in a secure way (shrink wrapped).
- Every effort is made to keep the working areas of the piers in a clean condition. Co-operation from customers regarding the removal of waste packaging and pallets from the pier area is appreciated.
- Fuel Oil: Diesel and kerosene will be carried in tanks on deck. You must call suppliers and order your fuel in advance. Petrol is to be carried in steel jerry cans only and not in plastic containers. When fuel, gas or any other dangerous cargo is being transported on board, strictly no passengers are allowed to travel.
- Payment: An account is set up for each customer and these accounts are invoiced at the end of each month.