Clare Island Ferry Company
The Clare Island Ferry Company is owned and operated by Brian & Alan O’Grady, natives of Clare Island whose family have been operating the Clare Island Ferry service since 1880.
Alan & Brian operates the LARGEST, MODERN & FAST ferries to Clare Island, fully certifies by Failte Ireland and the Department of the Marine.
The cruise from Roonagh Quay (west of Louisburgh) to Clare Island takes just 10 minutes on board our Clare Island fast ferry. The journey gives you just enough time to view and photograph a most spectacular coastline which includes Achill Island, the Nephin mountain range, the islands of Clew Bay, Croagh Patrick (Ireland’s famous pilgrimage mountain) and Inishturk.
Clare Island News
- Cheaper Tickets on-line. No need for a Pay Pal account. Pay by credit / debit card.
- We are now open for Wedding parties on Clare Island
- National Geographic nominated Clare Island in the Top 10 Activities along the Wild Atlantic Way
- Cheaper tickets on-line for Clare Island Ferry Company
- Clare Island nominated in the Irish Times top 5 Best Places to Go Wild in Ireland.